Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last week we went to Orlando, Florida and visited The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  My granddaughters, along with my daughter, her husband, Ivan,  and I, have been Harry Potter fans from the first book and it was awesome to go to Hogsmead and visit the castle.  We bought wands, got sorted on the Pottermore website and had an all around wonderful time.  Ohhh, Honey Dukes!  YUM!

Sadly I lost one of the 2 Chocolate Frogs I had purchased - maybe on the plane.  I HAVE to go back!

I am amazed at the numbers of visitors who appeared to share our enchantment with the site.  I am in awe of J.K. Rowling for the world she has created and the fans she has accumulated.  What an amazing author!  Many thanks for your creativity!

My granddaughters, Rhianna and Ashlyn,  peeking out of Honey Dukes at me.  We wanted to eat everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment